New Staff Enrollment
Welcome to UF!
To begin the enrollment process, staff members are expected to complete the following steps of at the University of Florida. We suggest completing them in this order.
- Benefit Plans Comparisons – Review the benefit plan comparisons to help select the best plan for you and your family. The plan comparison tables outline Healthcare and other insurance options for eligible employees.
- Online New Employee Orientation – The two-part online New Employee Orientation features an exciting “New Employee Challenge” with videos and institutional highlights to provide a great introduction to UF and UF employment.
- Benefits Enrollment at UF – Once you have completed steps 1 and 2 (above), visit the benefits eligibility webpage to view enrollment information for the various insurance plans offered to UF employees.
- Retirement New Employee Information Webpage – This webpage explains retirement plan choices available to employees depending on their salary plans.
- Preventing Sexual Harassment Training – Employees are also required to take this training within their first 30 days of employment.
- Welcome Center – For additional resources, please explore this site further. It has a variety of helpful introductions and explanations about working at UF.
If you have any questions about your new UF employment, please contact the Human Resources Service center at (352) 392-2477 or email firstname.lastname@example.org