Skip to main content
A wide range workshops and resources are available to help you hit the ground running in your new job.
- myTraining – The myTraining portal is your gateway to online registration and training. GatorLink authentication is required in order to login to the system.
- Harassment Prevention – New hires are expected to meet this training requirement within the first 30 days of employment and provide their certificate of training completion to appropriate department personnel.
- Leadership@UF – The Leadership@UF website is your gateway to training and resources designed to support leadership development at the University of Florida.
- myUFL System Training – Subject matter experts from throughout campus provide instructor-led and online workshops that describe and demonstrate how to use these systems and execute required business transactions at the university. As a complement to these workshops, the myUFL Toolkits provide online simulations and instruction guides.
- Gator Business Administrator Services – GBAS works in partnership with UF’s academic and administrative management to recruit, develop and sustain a network of top quality business professionals who provide efficient and effective financial and administrative services and solutions, focused on unit level needs and university-wide objectives.
- Sponsored Programs Training – This series is designed to meet the specific needs of principal investigators, research administrators, and other personnel who play a vital role in UF’s research enterprise.
- Compliance Training – Categories of compliance training include training for IT employees with access to sensitive data, employee training related to regulations of the Environmental Protection Agency, Social Security number and identity theft training, as well as other research compliance training.