Skip to main content
- Campus Map – Need help finding your way on campus? UF’s custom-made, mobile-friendly campus map makes getting to that meeting on time easy, whether you’re walking, cycling, or driving.
- Bicycles – Gainesville and the University of Florida are bicycle-friendly communities, as many employees and students opt to ride their bikes to campus. When available, use bike lanes and always adhere to Florida’s bicycle laws. Most RTS buses are equipped with bicycle racks so you can take your bike with you.
- Buses – Gainesville’s Regional Transit System (RTS) provides public transportation covering most of Gainesville with frequent stops on bus routes throughout campus. It is a free benefit of employment with a Gator1 Card. Be sure to also check out UF’s real-time GPS locator for buses.
- Carpool Program – UF’s carpool program encourages eligible University of Florida and UF Health faculty and staff members to share the ride to and from campus. Registered carpool members purchase their own annual carpool decals at about half the cost of an Orange or Blue faculty/staff decal. UF Zimride can help you find carpool partners by searching for other employees who live near you and have similar schedules and lifestyle preferences.
- Parking – Individuals who drive to work and park during decal-restricted hours must display a valid UF parking decal or permit, or park in a metered space or paid parking facility and pay the appropriate fee. All vehicles parked on campus must obey UF’s parking rules and regulations.