How are you reconnecting and recharging this summer? Share your summer photos!
As more people get vaccinated and slowly return to normal life, and with summer finally here, we hope you are finding opportunities to recharge and reconnect with loved ones. In that spirit, we’re inviting you to share your favorite summer photographs now through Aug. 17 for a chance to win one of several UF giveaways.
Whether you’re staying close to home or traveling for the first time in more than a year, you’re invited to share a snapshot or two of your experiences via email or social media — tagging #UFatPlay — to celebrate!
For each photograph you share, you will receive one entry into our raffle. We’ll draw two winners each month at the end of June, July and August to receive some of these great UF giveaways:
- Books from the University Press of Florida: The Wilder Heart of Florida: More Writers Inspired by Florida Nature and Portraits of Cuba
- Two tickets from the Florida Museum of Natural History to the Butterfly Rainforest
- Tickets to a Men’s Basketball game (non-conference)
- Three complementary passport photographs from the UF Passport Office
- Gator dining meal vouchers and reusable water bottles
- A gift card from the UF Bookstore
- Pepsi prizes
- Have your winning photo printed by the UF Print Shop in a gallery-wrapped 24 x 36 canvas print
- A complimentary one- to three-night gear rental package for two people from UF RecSports’ Center for Outdoor Recreation and Education.
You can submit a photo (or multiple photos) in a few different ways:
- Post your photo on Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag: #UFatPlay
- Post your photo directly to the UF at Work Facebook page and/or tag us on Twitter @UFatWork
- Email your photo to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
And now for some ground rules:
The contest is open to UF employees only. Please only submit photos that you personally have taken. The entrant accepts all responsibility for the content provided and has the rights to share the photo. If a person or people are pictured in the photo, the entrant is the person pictured and/or has the permission of those pictured to share this photo publicly.
By submitting, the entrant gives permission for the photo to be shared on the UF at Work website as well as on UF at Work’s social media accounts at UF at Work’s sole discretion. Only one giveaway may be received per entrant.
We can’t wait to see where summer takes you. Stay safe and have fun!
Featured image by Tianyuan Xiao, of the Department of Chemistry, taken on the South Kaibab Trail in Grand Canyon National Park at sunrise in 2018.