Find resources to support your emotional well-being
The past year has introduced unexpected stressors into our lives, impacting our emotional well-being in a variety of ways. How we feel and the emotions we experience can affect our productivity, our relationships and our overall mental health.
A new Emotional Wellness toolkit designed by UFHR Wellness can provide you with strategies to help improve your emotional wellness as well as resources to help support your individual journey to better emotional health.
Among the resources you can find within the toolkit are these and more:
- Guided Meditation Videos — led by UF and UF Health experts
- Supportive Gators Program — created to help those struggling with loneliness and social anxiety
- Online caregiver support groups — offered through the Family Caregiver Alliance
- TED Talks playlist — includes talks on emotional vulnerability, social connection and related topics
- Podcast recommendations — covering topics including well-being and mindfulness
Discover more resources by exploring the Emotional Wellness toolkit!